Friday, September 25, 2009

Weekend..just like the weekdays!

TGIF? Since Ken has been laid off work, the weekend doesn't seem any different than the weekdays..except for the fact that NASCAR is on, LOL. Ken's work truck is now put back together & running!! Just a few tweeks here & there & it's good to go.
It's been a few days since I blogged. That's such a weird word isn't it? haha! Not much going on here to talk about. Let's see....We went to the land one day this week..I don't even remember which day it was, haha. It was just a quick trip to make sure everything wasn't under water. It's been raining a good bit. All was well at the land. It wasn't that wet out there. Oh, we went to get some electrical odds & ends for our buddy Dave. He's doing some work in his house & needed a few things that Ken had. He met us out there. He was sort of freaked about the snake skins in our storage trailer. I think he found 3. I believe it's rat snakes, nothing poisonous. We've only saw 1 snake since buying the place in '04, and it was a rat snake. I am kind of surprised, but grateful, LOL.
We went over to Dave's for a little while after leaving the land. He has 2 blue heelers..Elizabeth said "polka dot dogs" haha..they have big blue spots all over. The girls enjoyed their time over there. He has lots of running room outside & inside. Also, he has NOGGIN. It's not available w/our cable. It shows we can get it, but then they say "not for your area". What a load of crap! Don't show it listed if I can't get it, haha.
Victoria got up at freaking 4 am!! I wish she was a late sleeper like Elizabeth, but no such luck!!
Well, V is ready 2 eat & Lesley & Uncle Mark are messaging me. I'm not doing well with multi-tasking, so I'll be back later with my ramblins!

1 comment:

  1. 4am is awfully eary to be getting up, ughhh!
    Bless your heart.
    We have had so much rain here ... it's just unreal. Seems every year though it's either not enough or too much.
    Well.....just wanted to say hey. Y'all enjoy your weekend.
    Love
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete