Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Girls

I just wondered if everyone else feels about their children the way I do. Don't you sometimes want to put them up in the tree out back & leave 'em 4 a while? LOL...Love 'em 2 pieces one minute & within seconds, you're ready to ship them off, haha!

This morning around 3 a.m., I wake up to Victoria at the end of the bed pulling all the wipes out of the box and just throwing them around the room. I woke up 2 a wad of baby wipes wrapped around my foot! She was awake for almost 3 hrs playing in the dark in our bedroom, while I dozed on & off, haha. Ken slept on the couch, LOL.

Elizabeth woke up before Victoria this morning. This is unusual cuz Elizabeth is a late sleeper, but since V had been up a few hours, she slept a little later. I was in the kitchen fixing breakfast for E when Victoria came up the hall & went & sat down on couch. I asked her what she wanted for breakfast. She got up, went over to the 10lb. pag of potatoes I had bought yesterday, she picked the whole bag up & brought to me. This is my little Sasquatch! haha..Her nickname is Big Shot. Elizabeth has picked up on this & calls V this. 2 cute!

Yesterday, Elizabeth was playing with a pull along puppy. I asked her what was her puppy's name. She pointed to the tag around his neck where Fisher-Price is stamped and she looked at me and very seriously said "Fisher Price" haha...So now, we all call the puppy Fisher Price.

Lesley Brooke has spirit week at school this week. Today is Camo day. I know she had no problems coming up with something to wear on this day, haha! She's already giving me lists for Christmas, haha. I would tell what I am getting her, but she might read this! I am taking her at T-giving to get a second hole in her ear. She's been wanting this done for a long time. She has regular ear piercing and a piercing at the top, on the cartilage part of ear. I've found some cool earrings in the Premier Jewelry book that I'm gonna order for her from DeeDee.

I talked w/mom for a while yesterday. Overall, she's doing well. She's just really tired most of time, but I keep telling her that fatigue is a side effect, but she wants to be up running marathons, I guess, haha. She gets frustrated cuz she can't piddle in her yard like she likes. She has 2 stop more often.

I think Lisa & Caleb moving in with her was a good idea. Things seems 2b working out.

Well, I leave you w/a last thought! DEEP WOODS OFF!!! Mosquitoes have arrived! LOL...

1 comment:

  1. LOL, that is cute about the toy dog's name being Fisher Price. Kids can do and say the funniest stuff sometimes, can't they.
    Ohhhhh girl same here with mosquitoes, they are terrible. Not just terrible, they are huge!

    ReplyDelete