Saturday, September 19, 2009

Facebook Fiasco

OK..Well, I gotta say..I was enjoying FB for a while. There were several old friends I was glad to reconnect with. I will miss posting to them, but not enough so that I want to keep my FB page up. I liked being able to put up whatever pics or jokes or whatever up and using it as a means to express how I was feeling that day or what have ya. BUT...when it becomes something that I was trying to get away from for years..it's not worth it. Some people say "she's not the same since she moved to TX"..This is NOT true..I am very much the same...I am ME! This is who I have been the whole time but was afraid to speak up. I have lived a long time letting other peoples emotions control my own emotions. I have lived in the past doing what others wanted and expected of me. I am NOT blaming those people. It is COMPLETELY my own doing. I am the one that ALLOWED them to influence me. The times I did try and break out and just be what I wanted, people didn't understand me. I have FINALLY found someone and a place that I can just be who I want and not worry about what every Tom, Dick, & Harry thought about me. I still love my family and friends very much, but I will not play the games nor will I conform to a certain way of being. I will make many mistakes & goof ups..but they will be out in the open for all to see and for me to clean up if need be. Sure, there are times that I will not just be me and let loose or conform to certain things..but the overall picture is what I am getting at. Don't get boggled down & misunderstand what I am saying. There are always circumstances that call for certain decorum. I enjoy being able to express my opinion, whether it be right or wrong, and not be judged for speaking my feelings.
Anyhoo, I deactivated my FB account because I didn't want to get sucked into having to explain why I feel the way I do about certain things & having to wonder who I am offending or not offending. Maybe those who really do understand me & don't take me so serious and what not, will find this blog!
You will see me say things often probably about hypocrites and my thoughts on how MOST Christians act. Ken & I both have had some bad mojo with how people act in the church building as to how they act outside of it. I think the TRUE Christians won't take offense to my ramblins about things of this nature. The bible says somewhere that the true christians won't take offense. I'll have to find the scripture I am referring to and post it later.
Well, that's all for now. I'm gonna go try and get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment